Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sweet Memories..... :)

Its already been 4 months since i have not go back to my hometown.... finally... on the 7th of September.... My family are so excited to see me until my mom cooked my favourite dish.... if u guys watch digicelebriteen during my life journal, u will knw it hahaha :) . So when i was at home my mom took me to buy new clothes for me.... hm.... so nice... feels like when i was a kid last time... hahahaha. I really do enjoy all valuble moments when i am with them.... Also while i was free in the morning i took my bike and when jalan jalan.... makan angin la... sempat lagi take a few pictures for u guys to view. Enjoy...
If u guys watch SEPI u will know which scene is this hahaha....

2 comments:

none said...

ya.....it is important to spent time wif ur family....so nice so fun...hehe...got time i 1 2 go tiaping and see also,...ya...the place ...really ...from the show SEPI...hehe

Miss Shannon Kaitlyn Veronica said...

shannon here rmb me??Ha nice pics by the way.... Lol