Monday, September 1, 2008

Hey.... I am Back.... !!!!

Hi !!! its been so long i did not update my blog.... reason is did not get any photos from my frens yet.... hahaha and a bit bz with UNI Project....(alasan banyak..... -.-lll) Nvm.. now tulis everything lo...
Actually august is a busy month for me and my pals so we
travel around malaysia university doing shows.... its quite fun as we get to meet diff type of crowds and its also a new experience for us...
For the past few months i am getting very close to
Zenny,Azizi and Asyraf(DCT 07) and that is a good thing in my life.... becoz i've never felt what true frenship means.... so i think this is it.... and i am happy with it and to tell u guys the truth this frenship will never came true if not for this 2 person...They are the one who brought us together from the very beginning.... hehehe...
Zenny, ZZ & Acap... if u are reading this post... i wan u guys to cheerish the moments when we are together ok????? Translation: saya nak kamu semua menghargai masa semasa kita hang out bersama ok???? FRENZ 4EVER......
OK.... recently we just performed for the Merdeka Concert in Melaka.... too bad we cnt do the countdown.... but it was fun i really enjoyed myself on stage and so are my pals..... so now is the month for the muslims to fast and i wish i wanna giv it a try after i recover from my fever and sore throat hahhaa(let me get Abg. Baki's nephew (Fatso) too heal me first) hahahaha..... >.< Thats all for now.... till we meet again next time.... bye....

1 comment:

none said...

hehe....i blv that we will be fren 4eva....dun woree so muc la...hehe...take care ya ...hav a safe trip to taiping ya....