Sunday, September 14, 2008

MOM's 50th Birthday !!!!

I could not blieve time passes by so fast... my mom is already 50 !!! So, my dad, me and my brothers decided to celebrate her birthday 1 day earlier becoz her actual day is on 12th of September also the same birthday with my best pal.... Asyraf... hahaha. So at nite after shopping... my dad brought her to Taiping Famous steak house :) and we makan there lo.... we are really glad that she is touch by our afford to throw a small party :).....So happy that eventhough i came back for a week only..... but is meaningful to me... becoz i miss my family so much and i love them ....There so many more sweet memories but lets just keep it to myself la.... hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, wishing ur mum a happy belated birthday !

pop in my blog when u r free !!