Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BANGKOK JAZZ "SINFULLY YOURS"


1st April was the night i will not forget.... I've been given a chance to perform at BANGKOK JAZZ every Wednesday nite.. yeah !!!!! Not only me....Zenny and Joseph were also invited.. I love the enviroment so much..... So for those out there who loves music and wanna chill out wif some frens i would suggest u guys to come here....Oh Ya !!!! from tis day onwards... my commercial name is BEN !!! so remember ya !!!! here are some pics that i performed yesterday....

3 comments:

none said...

hehe...i"m happi too...hehe...damn cool rite ...keep it up ...see u soon..

Azizi said...

congretzzzzz!!! :P

clemmie89 said...

Yo ben @ ban. haha,tell me when u are performin k. wanna check it out too. congrats man! an0ther blast of achievement=).. love, Clemmy